Thursday, December 29, 2011

Herbal Journey

I will be starting an Herbal apprenticeship  in 2012, and we have been asked to blog our progress. This will be a new adventure for me, since I have never blogged before, so bear with me if it reads as clumsy as I feel at the moment. With any luck I will not only learn about herbs, but a bit about blogging too.

I am rather excited to start this apprenticeship with Sarah Head from across the pond! I was introduced to her via my FB friend Leslie Postin ( who also is in this apprenticeship).  After reading Sarah's blog about her offering of this apprenticeship I knew that this was for me! Learning without pressure and for the joy of it!
Well anyway Sarah was gracious enough to accept me as a student and  has sent the new  group an email with general information to get us prepared for this upcoming adventure. Starting a blog was on the list. So thanks for bearing with me on my first blog attempt.

6 comments:

  1. It looks perfect Pat! No need for worries:) I am so excited to be on this journey with you!!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Pat! It will get easier as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, welcome to bloggerland. I'm in this journey to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone, I am sure I will get the hang of it eventually. Leslie has taken me under her wing to show me the blogging ropes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did it! i love your header and background! very proud of you Pat xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat; My name is Allison Dahl. I am from Kelso, WA, USA. I love your blog title. It is such a creative theme! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in herbal apprenticeship and homesteading. I have a blog called allisonians here at blogspot too. Three cheers for you! Have a wonderful new year! :D
    Allison :D

    ReplyDelete